hiding kid.jpeg

Modification of Child Custody or Support

Parenting time changes, parents relocating, or changes in income or expenses are all reasons to modify an existing court-ordered parenting plan. Contact an attorney if the current parenting plan does not reflect the actual costs or parenting situation to determine if the plan can be modified.